Our area offers a completely different experience from other Costa Rican beach tourist towns; such as Playa del Coco, Jaco, Manuel Antonio, Dominical and Tamarindo… our closest northern neighbor.
Pura Jungla is located on the northern pacific coast of Costa Rica, on the Nicoya Peninsula, in the province of Guanacaste and is…
- Only half a kilometer off the main coast road and 1 kilometer from the village of Paraíso
- 2 kms to Playa Junquillal, 1 km to Playa Blanca, 2 km to Playa Callejones, 4 kms to Playa Negra, 3 km to Playa Venado and 7 kms to Playa Avellanas
- 30 minutes drive on a well-paved road to Tamarindo, a bustling tourism town
- 30 minutes drive on a well-paved road to the town of Santa Cruz, the municipality government location with many services and amenities such as; supermarkets, a Saturday farmer’s market, restaurants, banks, hardware stores, retailers and general stores.
- 75 minutes drive to Liberia International Airport.
- Just past the airport is the city of Liberia, an historic town which has been nicknamed “the White City” for it’s white gravel roads and whitewashed colonial houses. Here you will find a full service, urbanized area with; Walmart, PriceSmart (like Costco), many different types of restaurants and shops, private and national hospitals, other specialized health clinics, and many other services.
- Within an hour to an hour and a half drive to multiple national parks such as; Las Baulas, Santa Rosa, Parque Diria Rincon de La Vieja and Ostional.